Search Engine Registration Services
Search engines are one of a number of tools available on the Internet that people use to look for information of interest.
They contain large databases of information and links to sites all over the world and each one uses different criteria to list the information they have and to deliver it to visitors who come to their sites.
These engines are becoming more sophisticated as the Internet evolves but at the same time are becoming easier to use.
So how do Search engines find out about your site? Quite simply you have to go and tell them which can take literally days to get around over 500 that currently exist. We offer a fast easy and efficient solution.
InternetWise provides an easy Search Engine registration service that takes care of it all. We have had many successes in driving more traffic to our clients’ sites with the methods we use.
We believe search engine registration is one of the important and necessary steps in the promotion of your website and will help to bring more exposure to your potential market who use search engines.
This is how we help
Once you have contracted us, we:
- Consult with you to find out your target market and site objectives.
- Review your site and make suggestions and recommendations on any changes to your sites content and structure. (This is to ensure your site is set at the optimum configuration for most search engines.)
- Redesign and reload your sites META tags prior to the search engine registration. Meta tags are simply information that lives in your WebPages that some search engines read to know what your site is about. (Please note if another web developers services are required for uploading these tags separate charges may apply).
- Program our specialist software to tell up to 250 search engines about your site. We also tell them by manually going to 3 major international sites and the majority of the New Zealand sites.
- Submit your site to the most appropriate category in the search engines.
- Provide full reports on what the search engines have been told about your site and what search engines/directories have been told on your own personalised CD and in hard copy.